“This cocktail is a happy hour staple on our Amazon River cruise” – Bartender Charles.
What do you need?
• 3 parts of Pisco (or Italian Grappa, Brandy, Vodka or Scotch Whisky). Alcohol must be 80-85 proof.
• 2 parts of bar sugar syrup (or regular white sugar).
• 1 part of fresh key lemon or lime juice.
• Egg white lightly beaten (for one Pisco sour glass, use one tablespoon of egg white).
• Ice (in the same volume as liquids).
• 2 drops of Angostura bitter (Or a bit of powdered cinnamon).
Let’s prepare it!
• Combine Pisco (or the alcohol you will be using), sugar syrup (or regular white sugar), key lemon, or lime juice and egg white into a blender.
• Once you have all the ingredients in the blender, add the ice.
• Blend until all the ice is thoroughly crushed. Serve and add a couple of Angostura bitter drops (or powder cinnamon).
And that’s it! You are now a bartender!
6 incredible landscapes that you can only see in the Peruvian Amazon
Cruising solo doesn’t mean you have to explore alone!
The Mystery and Magic of Iquitos: The Iron House by Gustave Eiffel
“The frozen Pisco Sour”: From the Amazon to your home, our favorite cocktail
A Little bit of story about Nauta, Loreto