Dear partners, clients, and passengers,
Due to the conjuncture during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering new reservation policies so that you can make travel decisions with ease.
Our flexible booking conditions will allow you to book and postpone your trip free of charge.
REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEW RESERVATIONS
– For trips scheduled until December 31, 2021, changes in departure dates are available at no additional cost, if requested 30 days or more in advance.
– Changes will be confirmed upon availability.
– Charges are non-refundable.
– The reservations are transferable (they allow change of passenger name) at no additional cost.
– Applicable to all new reservations until December 31, 2021.
REVISED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXISTING DEPOSITS AND RESERVATIONS FULLY PAID
– We offer to postpone the reservation to any date until December 31, 2020, on the same boat without additional charges.
– We maintain the rate without additional charges for the postponed trip if the same cruise duration and the same ship are chosen.
– Guests who have already made full payments will not be charged any fees for modifying reservation dates.
Please contact us if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jungle Experiences Team!
5 ways traveling to the Amazon will change your life
The Amazon’s suspending bridges
The Legend of the Origin of the Amazon
Visiting Iquitos: The Gateway to Peru’s Most Exotic Paradise
Cruising the wild Peruvian Amazon
Amazonian fruits of Peru: an inexhaustible source of health